Public Houses and Restaurants


Public houses and restaurants

We have a particular specialism in handling conveyancing work for public houses and restaurants, and are recommended for this work by local licensed property agents – and even a couple of PubCos!

We can offer you preliminary (and general) advice on various subjects –

Buying a pub?

Selling your pub?

Paperwork checklist

We can also advise on legal matters (employment law, problems with suppliers, compliance with legislation, for instance) while you are running your pub.

We will be happy to discuss things further with you to take account of your individual circumstances. This can be by phone or email or face-to-face: at our office – or at your pub/restaurant if it is in Kent or East Sussex